ETF Trend Trading Review Pro's':What I like least about trend trading systems in general is the overwhelming lack of real support. Truth is that most new and even seasoned traders lack the fortitude to adhere to a defined and disciplined trading system. That's why accountability and support to any trading system is crucial.
ETF Trend Trading like a few other ETF systems I know of focus on systematizing profits via. the leveraging advantages of exchange traded funds (ETF's). But what I like about this trend system in particular is its structured, 'boot camp' like training.
Most trading system gurus offering this kind of 365-day mentorship training will ask for substantial start-up capital of at least $25k, not to mention training fees. So far 'Big A' continues to market his limited membership offering comparatively cheap. The system comes equipped with a retirement plan with the aim of getting you at least halfway to 'freedom' within two years. The trend system mantra "Slow and steady growth" claims a strong monthly average of 6-8% profit trading ETF's.
So, why I lean towards this ETF system unlike these $47 DIY courses and 'fly by night' trend trading scams out there is its emphasis of ongoing mentorship. Like any worthwhile discipline learning to trade smart will sky rocket with the accountability of a competent mentor. Without it most will simply fall victim to outside influences or their own internal demons.
Each evening "Big A's" daily, real-time trades are put on display that disclose his daily entry points, stops, and limits. But this isn't blind trust. More important than knowing the 'What and When' of ETF trading is the the motivating 'Why' behind it. Once you 'get it' it's a simple matter of wash, rinse, repeat.
Do your own due diligence. Look at "Big A" and his system within his etf newsletter. I've read all his ETF rules and have found that his free stuff is better than most paid newsletters.
- BONUS or DISCOUNT OFFERS: NOTICE: Third party ETF trend trading bonus offerings ARE NOT permitted by affiliates. "Big A" or his support staff will from occasionally offer a bonus incentives. Currently there is no ETF trend trading discount or bonus available.
- CREATOR: "Big A" (More about him below)
- SYSTEM FORMAT: ETF Home study course CD-ROM videos, practice manuals, and ETF system software with support. Two day UPS shipping within U.S. and Int'l.
- TRADING STYLE: Non-automated; Emphasis upon ETF system rules that highlight a small list of ETFs within profit or trend moving sectors. Emphasis is placed upon managing risk, emotions, and time. Trade signals operate within a structured set of system rules.
- DRAWDOWN PROTECTION: Yes. Strong emphasis upon risk and money management. Risk is less than 2% per trade.
- DAY TRADING: Not the emphasis of this ETF system. However, course videos include "low risk day trading training" that offer a higher risk reward.
- TIME COMMITTMENT: The ETF system takes advantage of the fact that ETF's can be bought or sold at the end of each trading day. Which takes less than 10 minutes each evening. Optional day trading component to course requires 2 to 7 hours each day you choose to trade.
- USABILITY: System is compatable with novice, advanced, and professional traders.
- TRAINING: Home Study CD-ROM's, practice trading manuals, and 365-day mentorship from Big A. Ongoing client webinars and etf newsletter, daily ETF trade parameters.
- SUPPORT: Ongoing E-mail support after completing home study and at least one webinar.
- COMPLAINTS: Big A's identity has raised many questions. Nonetheless, he continues to gratuitously extend legitimate questioners his phone number and personal home videos via. the free etf news letter for more insight. Complaints of 3rd party affiliate 'bonuses' are dated, and do not comply with ETF system rules.
- PAST PERFORMANCE: Back testing results available. ETF Trend Trading's past performance data from 2011 was an avg 6.2% monthly return and available per request via. BIG A's ETF newsletter.
- GUARANTEE: 90 Days Money Back Guarantee with proof of trading results (either live or demo).
- MEMBER BASED: Yes. However, new sign ups are limited due to mentor style training. New membership is open once every 3 months for 3 days. Get advanced notification for new members via: ETF newsletter.
- COST: $1,997
-Jerry Q. -Tech. Manager
-"I found this course [ETF Trend Trading Course] to be very straight forward. The videos are very, very good and I enjoyed the course a great deal. The fact that I'll be able to make trades in the early evening for the following day and go on with my every day life with my wife and kids while still making money instead of sitting in front of a computer is worth its weight in gold."
-Rich L. -Commercial Airline Pilot
ETF's Trend Trading Review Con's:
The biggest resistance this system receives is the up front cost of $2k. Although, at the time of this writing there is the three month installment option. Other trading systems do offer lesser continuity or recurring installment fees that are easier to swallow but then like most systems...you're on your own. ETF Trend Trading training is ongoing keeping you accountable to a workable system.
So, yeah, $2k is a lot of money but in the big picture it's a relatively cheap price to pay to learn how to average 6% per month. Besides this isn't a coupon discount trading system dreamed up by some internet marketer for $97 including six free bonuses. You'll get more out of ETF's free trading newsletter than most of those scam trading systems. Only use bonuses offered and supported by ETF TREND TRADING. Some unscrupulous marketers are taking advantage of new clients via email. You can ask Big A as he will offer complimentary bonuses that support the ETF system rules.
And as of late he's been more open with his identity and home life .
And I think as this system makes a name for itself "Big A" will 'let his hair down a little more. In the meantime his phone line is on display open for anyone with questions.
- ETF Trend Trading Reviews...
- Turtle Trading System Review
- FREE ETF NEWSLETTER
- ETF Trading System
- Forex Trend Scalper Reviews
- ETF's vs. Mutual Funds
- What You Really Need To Know To Trend Follow
- Comparing Trend Following vs. Stock Following
- Why Technical Analysis Trading Works
- How To Avg. 6% per month
- Former Retired Fund Manager Discloses ETF Trend Trading Fundamentals: Free...